Since 1989 Graphic Impact custom signs Tucson AZ has been producing signs and incorporating the right technology to produce custom products year after year.
From the smallest decals to some of Tucson's largest projects, we have been the go to company offering economical pricing and amazing delivery times.
We are fabricators. wholesalers, installers, and when necessary distributors. Close to 20,000 customers. No job is too small or too large.
You are invited to view our work throughout Tucson. Our signage can be seen on the University of Arizona Campus, on quite a few Banner Health buildings and on Pima County facility structures to name a few. We have served as a designer, fabricator and project manager on many of these projects.
Dimensional letters and logos are fabricated with using precise, powerful, lasers and routers.To this we add durable digital imaging print technology and finished with a clear coat technology.
For directories, we prefer the use of modular systems and, when necessary, include ADA compliant fabrication techniques that conform to federal, state and local regulations.
At Graphic Impact, we print on almost any material at thicknesses up to two inches and widths up to eight feet by any length. Any quantity produced in as little as 1-2 business days.
There are no minimums and no charges for set-up. Colors are more vivid than any other process and experienced customer service representatives and designers are available to assist you.
Custom ADA signage, exhibit signs, diectional signs, lobby signs and much more are all available from a local in-house manufacturer.
Signs Can Be Produced on Almost Any Material and at Any Size
Graphic Impact is a family business that has been operating for over 30 years, and we are the largest custom sign supplier in Southern Arizona. We carry a wide variety of materials and sign types, so you can rest assured that you will find what you need. With decades’ worth of experience, we promise to deliver a high-quality product every time.
Whether you need a custom banner, dimensional lettering, vehicle wraps, or any other type of signage, our team of professionals is equipped to handle any job, big or small. We use state-of-the-art technology and industry-leading techniques to ensure that your signage is eye-catching, durable, and meets your exact specifications.
At Graphic Impact, we understand the importance of having effective signage for your business. That’s why we work closely with our clients to ensure that their branding and messaging are communicated clearly and effectively through their signage. We pride ourselves on our exceptional customer service and strive to exceed our clients’ expectations on every project.
If you’re looking for high-quality, affordable signage solutions in Southern Arizona, look no further than Graphic Impact. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and let us help you take your business to the next level!
Get the sign that's right for your next project!
Major Factors to Consider When Choosing Custom Signs
- Is this a custom sign for interior or exterior use? Your first choice for exterior should be aluminum, e-panel, or acrylic.
- Are these signs for temporary use, or will they be used for quite some time? An excellent opportunity to save some money. The least expensive custom signs are coroplast and foam core. That doesn’t mean that the look has to be cheap looking. The look of the sign is still based on the design, colors, and type of printers that will be used to produce your signs.
- Will signs be exposed to the elements for an exterior period? A clear coat is available to offer protection of our signs for a period of up to five years.
- Will your custom sign company be around when you need them? Do they save your past projects for reordering, and do they have your artwork available for future projects?
Different Processes and Fabrication Techniques
- Full-color graphics (even on wood) are printed digitally. Our prints are exceptional in detail and vivid coloring.
- Vinyl comes in almost an infinite variety of colors, finishes, and types. This includes fluorescent, reflective, textured, and special effects such as sparkles.
- We also utilize other applications such as thermal heat pressing and toner printing and application.
- There’s no cost for estimates, facility visits,
and the opportunity to talk to a trained specialist concerning your next project.
A Frame Signs
When it comes to getting new A-Frame signs for your business, it can be difficult to finalize a decision on what the design should look like. The opportunity for what it can be is essentially limitless so with a blank canvas what do you do?
Ways Companies Decide On Their Design
- Stick to your brand and allow Graphic Impact to assist you
- Try to come up with a design sketch on your own and have Graphic Impact make it work
- Look at examples of what other companies have done and use that for inspiration
We honestly see many people using a mix of all three of the ways we listed, but the most effective one of the three is when a company looks at what other people have done to get inspiration which can be used as an example of what you can start with and evolve into your own design.
Technology Used for Custom Signs
- The latest technology means . . . Being able to print almost any size sign on a single sheet. On virtually any material and in photographic detail. An industry leader in sign technology.
- The latest technology is able to produce full color and white ink, giving us capability that just is not available anyplace else. Wait till to see the excellent results and 1-2 business day delivery.
- Now there is one place where you can have everything you need in record time, including banners, awards, apparel printing, business cards and flyers, promotional specialties, and much more.
- The latest technology means . . . can produce products at lower costs than the competition. That saves you money and keeps the business local.
- Durability is important, especially in desert environments. That’s why Graphic Impact has a technology that allows us to clear coat almost every product we market. Not only does it increase outdoor durability, but it makes colors more vivid and more scratch-resistant.
And We Care About the Environment
- Our facility is powered by Solar Energy. Don’t you wish everyone was?
- We run a “GREEN” facility. No harmful solvents, smells and things such as environmental waste disposal issues.
- We think that part of our (Tucson) environment is to keep business local. This provides jobs and helps everyone.
Reasons Why Clients Have Chosen Graphic Impact
See what our customers are saying about us!