Because of its versatility and comfort, a custom printed shirts are the one article of apparel that will never go out of style. You can still look fantastic with a custom-printed shirt, a pair of jeans, and your favorite casual shoes. Or wear one with cotton slacks and a jacket for more of a dress-up look.
T-shirts can be worn all year long and there is no such thing as having too many of them.
Customization is a lot of fun and it’s becoming more popular every day. When you combine customization with t-shirts you have yourself a real winner.
The Company You Choose
- The design team of the company should help ensure that everything you choose and upload for your project will be reviewed before printing.
- Whenever possible the company should have a retail location. You’ll find that Graphic Impact is one of the greatest places to go for custom apparel of all types, and there is something for everyone. It’s always a good idea to see (and feel) what you’re purchasing.
- Graphic Impact was founded in 1989. Deal with a stable company that will be there when you need them.
- We are known for our friendly customer service we are available by phone, email or live chat.
- A great place to shop local and small.
- Our design software is incredibly easy to use.
Variety of Printing Methods
Direct to Garment (DTG)
Direct to Film (DTF)
Special Purpose Vinyl Letter
Some of these methods can be purchased as digital thermal images which you can apply yourself. You will love all of the styles offered by Graphic Impact not to mention the high quality.
You can get great full color printing at up to 50% below retail price. Get instant, all inclusive pricing. There is no minimum pricing which is a great option for both one-off pricing or bulk orders.
There should be no requirement for a minimum order or even a set-up charge. At Graphic Impact most orders will be ready in 1-2 business days. Larger, bulk orders may take a few days longer. We find that our delivery time makes others seem slow.
Feel of Custom Printed Shirts
A soft feel of a custom printed shirts is desired. You may have witnessed that rough, scratchy feel which begins to crack with only a few washings. This is do to the printing technique that is used and the amount of ink used in the process. We suggest water based inks that are friendly to the environment and can be safely worn against the skin. See for yourself, we think you’ll agree.