PVC (Sintra) Signs are a Choice For Printed Signs that Make an Impact!
Print, Route and Fabricate. This Material is a Favorite for Full Color Digital Printing.
PVC (Sintra) is a very flexible material that can be …
This is a favorite material for Graphic Impact. Available at …
PVC is an inexpensive material that looks great when printed. …
PVC, sometimes referred to Sintra, Trovicel, and many other brands …
Sintra or PVC is one of most versatile materials that we carry. Over 25 different customized uses!
Graphic Impact uses popular PVC (Sintra) signs and three dimensional letters for wall signs, logos in lobbies and hallways. We also like the material for ADA signs. These are custom printed as well as being used for fabricating plaques and awards.
Here are some of the ways we use custom PVC signs for our clients projects
- Fabrication of Custom Logos. This material comes in thicknesses up to 4 inches. It is easily routable for intricate cuts. We print this material in full color to create a truly outstanding look.
- Excellent For Printing. Very smooth surface. Lends itself to full color printing. Literally any size sign. Popular for fabrication of directories, menu boards. Can be easily framed as a great looking photo.
- Easel Back Signs, since material can be heated and bent to shape. Use these as counter signs that can be moved from place to place and even ‘A’ Frames.
- Architectural Signs, with raised letters, become ADA compliant with very sharp, contemporary look. Easily fabricated to match any decor or interior look.
- Indoor and Outdoor Letters and three dimensional logos sometimes fabricated in layers. You’ll love this look. Inexpensive when compared to other materials. Since we customize these letters they are available in any size, typestyle and color.
About sintra (a technical description)
Custom PVC (Sintra) Signs are lightweight yet rigid board of moderately expanded closed-cell polyvinyl chloride (PVC). Extruded in a homogeneous sheet with a low gloss matte finish. PVC is a material of choice for full color Point Of Sale (POS) Signs. For a sign company like Graphic Impact, it has the added advantage of routing well for cut out letters and logos. Very limited outdoor durability if not finished appropriately.