PVC (Sintra) Signs are a Choice For Printed Signs that Make an Impact!
Print, Route and Fabricate
Graphic Impact uses popular PVC (Sintra) signs and three dimensional letters for wall signs, logos in lobbies and hallways. We also like the material for ADA signs. These are custom printed as well as fabricating plaques and awards.
A Technical Description
Here Are Some Of The Ways We Use Custom PVC (PVC) Signs For Our Clients Projects:
Here Are Some Of The Ways We Use Custom PVC Signs For Our Clients Projects:
- Fabrication of Custom Logos. This material comes in thicknesses up to 4 inches. It is easily routable for intricate cuts. We print this material in full color to create a truly outstanding look.
- Excellent For Printing. Very smooth surface. Lends itself to full color printing. Literally any size sign. Popular for fabrication of directories, menu boards. Can be easily framed as a great looking photo.
- Easel Back Signs, since material can be heated and bent to shape. Use these as counter signs that can be moved from place to place and even ‘A’ Frames.
- Architectural Signs, with raised letters, become ADA compliant with very sharp, contemporary look. Easily fabricated to match any decor or interior look.
- Indoor and Outdoor Letters and three dimensional logos sometimes fabricated in layers. You’ll love this look. Inexpensive when compared to other materials. Since we customize these letters they are available in any size, typestyle and color.
To request a quote for PVC Signs or Sintra Signs, visit www.MyOrderSite.com