Successful branding for companies helps them make an impact that is undeniable and lasting. Businesses across the globe know they need to incorporate their brand identity into all aspects of the customer experience – including their Successful branded signage. The practice of sign branding by businesses ensures their name, logo and marketing message are in front of the public at all times. In this article, we will show how to best utilize signage and branding tactics so you can experience the brand growth you desire for your business.
Components of Brand Identity
No matter how much you want to use branded signage, you need to have a strong and identifiable brand identity in place to ensure your signs contain the correct branded elements that identify your business. While most marketing experts and many business owners know the necessary elements to include, can you name them?
Common Elements of Brand & Corporate Identity:
- Logo that shows what your business stands for
- Colors that your target audience prefers or relates to when viewing them
- Fonts to express your personality and style
- Branded Words, Phrases, and Taglines to evoke the image of your brand
- Themes that represent your brand and the needs of your audience
Once you have these elements in place, you can incorporate them into your sign branding efforts.
Including Branding on Signage
Looking to elevate the customer experience? If so, including branded elements in your signage is a powerful way to make that happen.
“Must Have Branded Items” Include:
Both the colors you choose and the font you use represent the personality of your brand and also make it easier for customers to relate to your business. The inclusion of branded colors & fonts on a sign deliver a consistent customer experience no matter how many locations you have for your business.
Optional Branded Items for Signs
The inclusion of the items listed below depend on the type of sign you have in mind, exactly how the sign will be used to promote your business, and the location of the signage. These optional elements include:
- Phrases & Taglines
Keep in mind that not all marketing scenarios require the use of each of these elements. It certainly makes sense to have your logo as a prominent feature on a main business sign. However, the same does not hold true for a wayfinding floor graphic that delivers specific information.
You can be creative while still incorporating your branding in a functional way when it comes to the shape and size of the sign, where it is placed, and the preferred usage of the sign.
Categories of Signs that Extend the Customer Experience
When it comes to signage and branding for your business, let’s focus on a handful of sign categories that can benefit from including branded elements:
Main Business Sign
- Manufactured Business Signs tell the public who you are, what you do, and promote your services or guide people to your business.
- Stretched Vinyl Awnings draw attention to a storefront as well as spotlight a logo for a business.
- Floor Graphics can promote specials, guide foot traffic, or promote your brand.
- Directories provide information necessary to find a location and share everything available at a business.
Get ready to stand out! With our selection of eye-catching banners, pop-ups, and backdrops, you’ll attract attention and generate excitement for your next event. These promotional tools are sure to increase your visibility and generate interest among your audience. Let’s make your meeting or special occasion one to remember! Trust us to provide the perfect backdrop for your event so you can focus on creating a memorable experience that will leave a lasting impression. Let’s make it happen!
- Window Signs maximize the use of your visual real estate, increase foot traffic, and draw attention to specials or services.
- Sidewalk Signs advertise daily specials, draw attention to your business, and entice customers to enter your store.
Once you make the decision to incorporate branding into your signage, you will grow brand awareness, increase brand recognition and recall, and enjoy faster business growth.