- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cherry peppers
- 1 onion, cut in bite-sized pieces
- 1 bell pepper, cut in bite-sized pieces
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless chicken breasts, cut in bite-sized pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 (28 ounce) jar tomato and roasted garlic pasta sauce
- 1 lb angel hair pasta
- parmesan cheese
- Heat a large, deep frying pan over medium heat. Add olive oil, then add hot cherry peppers, onion and bell pepper. Saute 2 minutes. Add chicken pieces and crushed garlic. Saute 3 or 4 minutes until browned. Add pasta sauce, lower heat and simmer.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and put in a serving bowl. Pour chicken and sauce over pasta. Serve with Parmesan cheese.