Looking for a no-fail guacamole recipe for a game? Beyonce, who has performed during a Super Bowl halftime, shared her favorite formula and all the ingredients are easy to find:
- 2 ripe avocados (make sure they are a bit soft to the touch)
- 1 small onion
- 1 clove garlic (you can use a small amount of crushed garlic)
- 1 small tomato
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons lime juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Corn chip scoops
- Peel avocados and remove the pit
- Smash with a spoon in a large bowl
- Add onion, garlic and tomato, lime juice, salt and pepper
- Mix it well
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes.
- Fill corn chips scoops with guacamole and enjoy.