Use a frame signs as the least expensive way to advertise for retail Stores and Restaurants
Why are A Frame Signs the perfect sign for inexpensive advertising? The basic principle behind any promotion is not to assume that people know about your product or services, so inform them. Similarly, there is nothing better than putting up signs outside your company or organization. A-Frames or Sidewalk signs are easy to display, change, and transport, thus making them one of the popular choices of our customers.
Just place it outside in an easy-to-see area, and as people walk or drive by, a glance is enough to remember your product or name. Branding is essential in any business, and you want it to be with your business too. People should just see your logo and reconnect with the products and services you have.
Don’t forget the importance of your brand and the colors you select
Don’t forget the importance of your brand and the colors you select. Coordinate your logo, colors you use, and type styles. A Frames should always be part of a marketing campaign. Keep your message simple and easy to read. Will a faded, full color picture or graphic work for you?
Significant advantages when you use A Frame Signs
If you are a small business owner, then you need a sidewalk sign for two reasons. Number one they are a cost effective advertisement and number two they work extremely well. No other form of advertising will give you the results that a sidewalk sign can. Therefore, banners and A Frame signs are your best choices if you are trying to save money. A second advantage of these sidewalk signs is that messages can be interchangeable and can present you with a unique opportunity to reach out with timely messages
Several other ideas when designing your signs
- If you’re unsure of colors, choose yellow on black, black on yellow, white on dark blue or white on red.
- Remember, each face of a sign has two sides. Why not print both sides. Then you’ll have even more sign faces to rotate.
- Have your sign faces clear coated. Normally, it will more than double the life of the sign face, especially if you select a material such as coroplast.
- These A Frame Signs are double sided. Make each side different so you can rotate the sign periodically. People that drive by will quickly forget your message if the see the same thing every day.
- Pay attention to county and city sign codes. Although inexpensive you don’t want to have your signs confiscated.
- Secure signs in high traffic areas and bring them in at night.