Printing and Signage Products For Senior Living Communities
Signage for assisted living care is critical for ensuring the safety of residents in senior living communities. Signs must be easily visible and legible to staff, guests, and residents alike. They also need to serve as effective guides for visitors and reminders for staff protocols. When it comes to selecting materials, designing, fabricating and installing top-quality signage in your facility, Graphic Impact – our locally-founded company established in 1989- is here to help. Our team can assist every step of the way to ensure that your community has the best possible signage systems in place.
Senior Community Signage and Printed Materials Are Produced In House
At Graphic Impact, we take great pride in the quality of our senior community signage and printed materials. That’s why we ensure that all of these materials are produced in-house by our team of highly skilled professionals. Whether it’s for an event announcement or a wayfinding sign, you can count on us to deliver top-notch results every time. By keeping production in-house, we have complete control over the quality and timelines of each project, ensuring that everything is done according to your exact specifications. Some examples include corrugated plastic and wood, acrylic, textiles of all types, and metal. Our digital printers allow us to produce full color printing for business cards and brochures and not have minimum requirements. We hope you will visit our facility or call us soon to investigate the many ways we can work together. Design assistance available.
Here is a sampling of Custom Products produced by Graphic Impact
- Interior and Exterior Signs. Printed in full color directly onto the material at any size or shape.
- Thousands of Promotional Products.
- Temporary Signs. Cheap signs that don’t look like it. We clear coating all of our temporary signs to improve the durability outdoors.
- Directional Signs. A special material produced with two pieces of aluminum surrounding PVC. Lasts longer than metal and is much less expensive.
- Architectural Renderings printed in full color onto foam core or aluminum for outdoor use.
- Banners. Now open, coming soon. Cost effective banners in full color made to any size.
- Sandwich Boards ( A Frames ) Replaceable faces in full color. Extreme durability.
- Lettering. Vinyl letters for windows, doors and a lot more.
- Exterior Lettering and Dimensional Logos and Branding Signage. Your logo on almost any material imaginable.
- Custom, Printed Shirts. Order one or hundreds! Printed in full color and can be ready next business day.
Reasons Why Clients Have Chosen Graphic Impact
See what our customers are saying about us!