Products for Senior Living Communities
Assistance in Design, Fabrication, Help in Selecting the Right Material and Installation. Graphic Impact, a Local Company, Founded in 1989.
We produce almost all of our products in house
And as such what we supply will be economical and have the quality you expect. As an example we have the capability to print directly onto almost any material. Some examples include corrugated plastic, wood. acrylic, textiles of all types and metal. Our digital printers allow us to produce full color printing for business cards and brochures and not have minimum requirements. We hope you will visit our facility or call us soon to investigate the many ways we can work together. Design assistance available.
Here is a sampling of Custom Products produced by Graphic Impact
- Interior and Exterior Signs. Printed in full color directly onto the material at any size or shape.
- Thousands of Promotional Products.
- Temporary Signs. Cheap signs that don’t look like it. We clear coating all of our temporary signs to improve the durability outdoors.
- Directional Signs. A special material produced with two pieces of aluminum surrounding PVC. Lasts longer than metal and is much less expensive.
- Architectural Renderings printed in full color onto foam core or aluminum for outdoor use.
- Banners. Now open, coming soon. Cost effective banners in full color made to any size.
- Sandwich Boards ( A Frames ) Replaceable faces in full color. Extreme durability.
- Lettering. Vinyl letters for windows, doors and a lot more.
- Exterior Lettering and Dimensional Logos and Branding Signage. Your logo on almost any material imaginable.
- Custom, Printed Shirts. Order one or hundreds! Printed in full color and can be ready next business day.
Reasons Why Clients Have Chosen Graphic Impact
See what our customers are saying about us!