Genuine Wood Awards and Plaques
Natural Woods Such as Oak, Walnut, and Bamboo are Used to Allow the Beauty of the Grain to Show Through
advantages of custom Wooden Plaques
Wooden custom plaques are warm and natural and can convey an upscale and quality image. Our genuine wood plaques can be constructed of many varieties of wood, including oak plaques, walnut plaques, alder plaques, and cherry plaques. Customize and complete your wood award with metal plates, colorized metal plates, or engraving. Be creative! We can help you design an award that helps build loyalty, motivates, and shows your appreciation.
Our high-powered lasers can route or mark plaques to the smallest detail of a company logo or the smallest font size. Technology has completely changed the way custom wood plaques are produced. Graphic Impact has high-powered lasers for company logos and 1000’s of different types styles, routers for custom and complex designs, and full-color printers that will print onto the plaque directly. When these technologies are paired with the creativity of our staff, the results are truly unique!
Major Factors to Consider
There are several advantages to using genuine natural wood plaques as part of your next project. Here are some . . .
- The quality of the natural wood award will show off the appreciation you have for the recipient.
- We can laser (route) directly into bamboo and walnut plaques. This includes minimal type, intricate logos, and any typestyle you choose.
- We can full-color print directly onto the natural wood award, on a plate that is laminated to the plaque, or on a variety of other materials that can then be adhered to the wood.
- This is a favorite of corporate clients or recognition of large donors.
- We can fabricate wood plaques to almost any size or shape. We have completed projects up to 2feet x 3feet.
Questions? Just talk to one of our designers at 520 795-7446.